HUGHES TELEMATICS, INC.
Information is the fuel that drives our business. When plentiful, information enables sound business decisions. When well-analyzed, it has the power to effect change. When shared with others, it sparks improvement. At HUGHES Telematics, we are pioneering patented technologies and innovative services designed to harness the power of the vehicle information network – real-time, anytime. From reducing the cost of vehicle manufacturing, service and ownership to supercharging fleet productivity, safety and convenience, we are setting new standards in the vehicle telematics industry. What could be achieved with the right information? Imagine the possibilities. We have.
We are delivering the next generation of vehicle information-based technologies and services - today. Our patented systems allow complete connectivity to any make or model vehicle, but that is just the beginning. What really differentiates us from other companies is our broad portfolio of services. Each designed to significantly improve vehicle and customer relationship management potential while greatly reducing costs. Whether in the business of automotive manufacturing, dealer operations, fleet management or affiliated services such as insurance or car rental, we can help map out the fastest road to greater efficiency and revenue. We will also demonstrate solutions never thought practical.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential functions for this position and meet the physical requirements needed to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Title: AR Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA
Position Summary Description:
This position is responsible for maintaining the integrity, timeliness and accuracy of Accounts Receivable and its related processes, controls, reconciliations, analyses and reports. Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Planning, organizing, and research accounts to ensure that customer service level requirements are met or exceeded
- Account reconciliation and collection, including debit and credit research
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly and ad hoc reporting as needed
- Analyze account balances and research reason for balance
- Establishing and documenting procedural and technical improvements in AR processes
- Identifying, implementing, and monitoring improvements in performance metrics
- Establishing communications with other departments to resolve customer problems and situations
- Problem recognition and resolution skills
- Must have highly developed analytical abilities, able to analyze situations, present/defend conclusions and recommend action plans
- Must have a willingness to delve into a problem and understand the root cause
- Must have knowledge and understanding of accounting principles and processes
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects
- Exemplary communication skills, leadership ability and tremendous work ethic
- Effective time management skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
- 5+ years related work experience in A/R and collections
- Working knowledge of MS Office programs
- Proficient in Excel spreadsheet development, including the ability to create formulas & schedules
- Experience with accounting software required
Experience with Oracle BRM and Siebel CRM systems
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, or extensive training and experience in related fields.
While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; hear or talk: use close vision; use hands to grasp, handle or feel objects; and type and manipulate controls. Employee is occasionally required to use distance vision, stand, kneel or crouch and lift up to 10 lbs.
Hughes Telematics, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to Search Results
At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world-tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, and...