Altair is actively seeking an energetic, motivated, detail-oriented Account Receivable Associate to join our growing team in a fast-paced, exciting work environment. This individual will be responsible to comply and maintain accounts receivable records and apply all Cash In payments.
Visit our careers page to catch sight of an exciting software technology company. Identify diverse career development options. Learn about a company with an on-site family medical clinic and gym. Apply here to empower your innovation. We look forward to hearing your ideas.
- Associate degree; or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Works well in a team environment
- Able to work with a diverse group of people
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Altair Engineering - 17 months ago
Altair Engineering is an information technology and product development consulting company that provides software and services to more than...