Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Corporate Accounting Department in our US headquarters based in Lincoln, Nebraska is looking for an
Accounts Receivable Associate
to join our large and dynamic accounting group.
What we offer:
Our success is built on the drive, initiative and dedication of our people. As we continue to grow around the globe, there will be many opportunities to advance your career – we’ve proven this throughout our 50+years in business. And, we’ll help you achieve your own professional goals. Here’s how:
- Base salary + paid overtime
- Excellent medical and dental benefits.
- 401K and an Employee Share Plan, both with company match.
- Ongoing training, professional development and tuition reimbursement.
Reporting to the USA Controller, you will be responsible for processing invoices, accounts reconciliation and liaising with our sale sites across the US. In this role you will:
- Balance sales reports.
- Reconcile and post cash receipts to customer accounts.
- Maintain and record day-to-day AR transactions.
- Make ‘soft calls’ to customers for collection and enquiries.
- Review aged AR reports, follow-up as required with the sales team, and resolve discrepancies.
- Prepare regular and ad hoc AR reports using specified templates.
Here's what you'll bring:
Office/Auction Site Location
- A minimum of 2 years of Accounts Receivable or accounting experience.
- Enrolled in a professional accounting designation or diploma program.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- A proven commitment to providing fantastic customer service.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent task prioritization and organizational skills.
- Able to meet deadlines and succeed in a fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in a Microsoft Office environment, primarily in Word and Excel.
- Experience in using Oracle or People Soft systems is beneficial.
- Experience working with multiple currencies would be an advantage.
- A solid work ethic without sacrificing your sense of humour or your ability to have fun on the job
Permanent Full Time
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers - 15 months ago
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers began as a family business in Kelowna, Canada. Three brothers -- Dave, Ken and John -- conducted their first...