We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly self-motivated person with a great deal of patience, good problem solving skills and the ability to gather information and make decisions. Must be organized and use good time management skills. This individual will have to provide exceptional customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review all new customer accounts
- Communicate with sales reps
- Review weekly reports
- Branch support
- Prepare for month end
- Bill additional charges
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
- Previous experience in AR is helpful
- Excellent phone and communication skills
- Strong computer knowledge
- 10 key by touch is required
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Works well in a team environment
- Able to work with a diverse group of people
Mobile Mini is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Mobile Mini takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
- Passion for treating every customer as if they were your mother
- Gets great satisfaction from being able to “WOW" our customers and solve for their needs
- A great sense of humor and a little fun
- Exude warmth, energy and charisma
- Strives every day to provide “World Class" customer service
Since 1984, Mobile Mini is focused on providing our customers with the most secure and convenient portable storage containers. What sets...