Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Compile, copy, sort, scan, and file records of office activities and transactions.
- Compute fees and prepare invoices for billing purposes.
- Calculate rates for goods and services, post data, and keep other relevant records.
- Deliver messages and run errands for supervisor when necessary.
- Must possess strong knowledge of standard billing concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Practice effective communication skills to include active listening.
Education and/or Experience:
Associates Degree and a minimum of 2-5 years related quality experience or an equivalent combination of education and 10 years experience.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs, Word and Excel.
- Must possess good time management skills, problem solving skills, and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As set forth more fully in the Company's Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Oceaneering is an equal opportunity employer.
Oceaneering - 6 months ago
Oceaneering International's products are designed to operate in places where most people don't venture, from the bottom of the sea...