CSI Leasing is one of the largest independent technology leasing specialist in the world. Established in 1972, we have helped thousands of organizations successfully implement leasing programs that worked to reduce the costs, risks and hassles of using technology equipment.
CSI Leasing currently has a position open for an Accounts Receivable Bookkeeper. This position is responsible for setting up accounts in the billing system, generating invoices, handling customer inquiries, entering transactions into LeaseWave and various other billing department duties.
Skills and/or Education Requirements:
· Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle multiple priorities
· Must be dependable
· Must be able to work at a fast pace and work independently
· Must be able to meet daily deadlines and work performed must be accurate
· Two years of Accounting/Business experience or equivalent college courses
· Working knowledge of Excel
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Word (preferred)
· Accounts Receivable experience and customer contact (preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to work force diversity. We offer salary commensurate with experience, excellent benefits and a non-smoking environment.
We strive to make our career opportunities accessible to all applicants. If you have a disability and need assistance completing the application or accessing the website, please contact us at ADAassistance@csileasing.com anytime or call (800) 292-5728 extension 126, Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM CST. Please understand that these resources are only available to assist our applicants with disabilities, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Since 1972, CSI Leasing has been helping companies implement leasing solutions that reduce the costs, risks and hassles of using technology...