Responsible for posting personal or insurance payments to patient accounts
Monday - Friday, 6am-2:30pm
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer
- Processes private insurance and MC Plus corrrespondence not included in remittances for PPS and PLI.
- Processes private insurance and MC Plues appeals claims generated from aged reports and remittance denials for PPS and PLI.
- Processes daily the Gateway EDI rejection reports for PPS and PLI.
- Investigates denials and/or payment issues with insurance companies via telephone and/or correspondence.
- Organizes and accurately posts personal, insurance, and government payments.
- Accurately posts insurance and government denials.
- Reconciles and prepares posting batches.
- Reconciles Electronic Remitance Advice (ERA) remits when applicable.
- Evaluates Explanation of Benefits (EOBs) for posting issues.
Boyce & Bynum Pathology Laboratories, P.C. - 2 years ago