Under general supervision the Suddenlink Accounts Receivable Clerk performs a variety of accounting calculations and reconciliation functions in accordance with standard procedures in one or more of the following areas: general accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable or related financial area.
• Provides quality internal and external customer service surrounding the Company values
• Maintains accurate files and records
• Process receivable, tracing sources of error, and correcting billing records.
• Reconciles bank accounts, posts information and balances general or subsidiary ledgers
• Prepare reconciliations of non-customer revenues and/or Ad Sale revenues
• Research account balances as needed.
• Compiles segments of monthly accounting reports
• Process collections, including refunds, and returned checks in a timely manner. .
• Prepares reports as requested by supervisor
• Perform account reconciliations on daily deposits
• Performs other duties as assigned
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Ability to read, write and communicate orally
• Near vision acuity required for extensive use of PC, calculator and reference materials
• Ability to perform repetitive motions of the wrist, hands and fingers to use a PC keyboard calculator, fax and other standard office machines
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time
• Ability to lift up to 15 pounds
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Additional business and computer courses preferred
• Proficiency in using a Windows-based computer
• Experienced skill working with Microsoft Excel
• Ability to accurately process vendor payments
• Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
• Ability to work independently and with others
• Bi-lingual proficiency preferred in some locations
• General office experience required
• Accounting support experience preferred
• Ability to work in climate-controlled areas
• Exposure to typical office environment
Our Culture Statement: Creativity
Creativity & independent thinking are the entrepreneurial way. Embracing change & opportunity is what brought us to where we are today. Our core philosophy: Let solutions start with you.
It is the policy of Suddenlink Communications to seek and employ qualified personnel in all job classifications in a manner which will ensure equal employment opportunity, and to administer all personal actions in regard to its employees in a manner which will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, or sex.
Suddenlink Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer/ Affirmative Action Employer
Suddenlink - 17 months ago
Cequel Communications, which operates through subsidiary Suddenlink, provides cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and phone...