The Accounts Receivable Clerk will ensure posting of receivable charges and payments to the correct ledger accounts in a timely and accurate manner. The Accounts Receivable Clerk will also respond to all customer-billing inquiries in a timely and courteous manner. |
The Ideal Candidate for this Position
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- College degree in accounting or equivalent business experience.
- Knowledge of computerized front office system.
- PC knowledge and experience with Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel Spreadsheet.
- Capability to perform 10 key functions.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to perform various clerical and accounting duties.
Responsibilities for this Position
- Initiate group billing accounts, files and advance deposit invoices.
- Attend pre-conference and conference review meetings
- Compile pre-meeting quotes, using CLE format
- Compile group bills and review all folios and tickets for accurate billing, using CLE formatted invoice
- Follow-up both verbally and in writing, on all past-due accounts to insure the timely collection of accounts receivable.
- Deal with customer inquiries courteously, efficiently and promptly.
- Responsible for proper follow-up of accounts and billing.
- Complete all necessary month-end reports and reconcile the accounts receivable general ledger account to the aged trial balance.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of accounts receivable forms and supplies.
- Perform all activities in a professional manner and in accordance with company policy.
- MARGINAL FUNCTIONS:
- Respond to any reasonable task assigned by Controller or Staff Accountant
- Assist in other departments as needed.
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident of this country.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Requires strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must meet grooming standards.
- We provide a substance free environment. Substance testing is mandatory.
- Meet/exceed customer expectations.
- Must meet or exceed the team expectations.
- An energetic personality.
$17.00 per hour
Paid Time Off
14 days per year
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Free Parking
- Educational Assistance
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- An Equal Opportunity Employer
- We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
Benchmark Hospitality International - 18 months ago