Career Evolutions is searching for an Accounts Receivable Clerk for a fast-growing biomedicine company in the Tempe, Arizona. Its a contract-to-hire position paying up to $20/hour.
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Clerk
Job Description: You will work in a fun team environment and perform all duties with respect to Accounts Receivables. You will have full cycle responsibility for supporting all transactions related to accounts receivable, as well as performing accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts receivable. You will be responsible for handling full cycle A/R, processing invoicing, credit card payments, and cash maintenance. You will also be responsible for compiling necessary information from financial institutions such as banks and credit organizations. If you have recent experience in Accounts Receivable, please send us your resume!
- Associates degree in accounting, finance, business or related field preferred
- 5-7 years of accounting work experience
- Full-cycle Accounts Receivable experience
- Experience with MAS 90 desired
- Strong attention to detail and ability to be self-directed and handle multiple priorities
- Strong understanding of general ledger accounting
- Highly motivated with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Career Evolutions - 8 months ago
Career Evolutions focuses on understanding your business and its needs, as we're always interested in long-term professional relationships....