CyraCom International is recognized as the 2nd largest provider of Over-the-Phone Interpretation in the world by research firm Common Sense Advisory. With centers located in Tucson, Phoenix, and Las Cruces, NM, CyraCom has developed into one of the largest and most innovative language services companies in the United States. Named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in 2011, CyraCom, LLC, was awarded an exclusive endorsement from the American Hospital Association for its interpretation solutions.
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Supervisor, the Accounts Receivable Clerk plays a crucial and sensitive role in the function of CyraCom International, Inc. The Accounts Receivable Clerk must have and maintain a high level of skill, proficiency, and professionalism in the business and technical aspects of the accounts receivable and collections functions. Due to the sensitive nature of much of the information processed by this position, a high degree of integrity and confidentiality must be maintained at all times.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities : Ability to organize and plan work adhering to priorities and deadlines; skill to prioritize multiple work projects; strong attention to detail and mathematical expertise; excellent two-way communication, judgment, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills; ability to interpret and apply technical data relating to position; ability to adjust to rapidly changing circumstances and priorities; ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations; excellent presentation skills and ability to favorably represent the company.
- Ensure accuracy and timely preparation and recording of client invoices and reconciliation of balances with information from clients / vendors
- Ensure timely collection of the client balances, by utilizing telephone, statements and letters to meet the cash collection goals of the Company. Preparation of reports for management, recording payments by clients and appropriately filing and controlling all documents
- Guarantee the integrity of the detail information to the General Ledger
- Directly interface with clients on billing issues and collection issues with an emphasis on maintaining and enhancing the relationship with the client
- Directly interface with various departments concerning the billing of clients’ purchases of goods and services from the company
- Ensures that all goods and services billed are accurately tracked, documented and executed in accordance with the agreements created
- Ensures that all areas of the accounting department are maintained in a safe, clean and
- orderly fashion
- Assist the Accounts Receivable Supervisor in presenting updates and information on departmental activities at management meetings
- Assists others in the accounting department or other departments with required activities
- Other duties as assigned by management
Experience : One to two years of experience of Accounts Receivable experience. Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, email, and be comfortable using a personal computer.
Certificates/Licenses : None.
Work Location : Administration Offices with frequent visits to other departments.
Physical Demands : Requires sitting and standing for extended periods of time.
Requires extensive use of a computer and repetitive hand movements in the performance of duties. Occasional lifting and carrying of material weighing up to 20 pounds may be required.
Equipment Operated : Telephone, personal computer with accounts receivable, spreadsheet, word processor software, printer, Fax machine, and copier
Potential Hazards : None.
Duties not listed in this position description may be required of the employee at the discretion of management .
CyraCom International, Inc.’s success is driven by the advantage created by the collective efforts of its employees, and is dependent upon a diverse, inclusive environment that embraces change, new ideas, respect for the individual and fosters an equal opportunity for success. We have zero tolerance for discrimination, intimidation or harassment of any kind. Cyracom International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
CyraCom International Inc. - 22 months ago