Deffenbaugh is looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to perform duties that will enhance and maintain the integrity of the many aspects of the A/R department including: cash applications, billing, receivables, collections, reconciliation and set-up.
· Set up new customers in the billing system
· Identify and correct existing account setup errors
· Analyze and reconcile customer accounts
· Research, correct errors, process adjustments to accounts
· Update existing customer accounts for contract, service and pricing changes
· Resolve customer billing issues and provide documentation as needed
· Answer incoming customer calls regarding specific account issues or questions
· Close daily operations work orders to the billing system
· Record payments to customers accounts and maintain A/R accounts
· Process monthly and interim billing invoices and statements
· Run month end reports and reconcile
· Administrative tasks: filing, copying, answering calls
· Other duties as assigned
· 3+ years experience in an A/R department or related field
· Successfully multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Analytical, display innovative problem solving
· Passion for detailed activities
· Solution/resolution oriented
· Organized self-starter, take charge attitude
· Continually seeks increased efficiencies
· Excellent communication skills-especially with customers with a pleasant phone manner, even while under pressure
· Capable of working with minimal supervision
· Must be willing to be a team player
· Takes responsibility/ownership
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills and 10 key
· All employees MUST assist in the safe operation of the equipment and assist in the safety of each employee
All candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED) AA degree or higher preferred.
The work environment is an office setting and a shop setting; phones ringing, people meeting, employees checking in and out, all in an Industrial Truck Shop area.
The physical demands are the ability to lift 20 lbs for filing, sitting for long periods of time, speaking on the phone, using fingers for writing and typing.
Deffenbaugh Industries, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug/alcohol free work environment
Deffenbaugh Industries - 14 months ago