Business Line: Transaction Center
The applicant should display a positive and proactive attitude, strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and multitask and be a strong communicator, both paper and over the phone, as he or she will frequently deal with higher levels of management.
- Prepare and process invoices
- Successfully and accurately record transactions in accounting system
- Recognize and resolve discrepancy orders.
- Generate and file invoices and credit memos to customers.
- Must have Microsoft Office, accounting systems, spreadsheet knowledge
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and multi-task on a regular basis
- Ability to prioritize and work with deadlines
- Willing and able to learn new job functions quickly
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Must have previous experience with high volume (3,000+ ) invoicing
- Minimum of 3 years Account Receivable experience.
Forum Energy Technologies - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard