The Accounts Receivable Clerk will be responsible for supporting the AR/Credit and Collections functions for Kroll Advisory Solutions North America. They will work closely with the Collection team to ensure cash is applied timely and accurately.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and DESIRED RESULT:
- Complete daily cash posting process
- Request, print and complete the daily reports pertaining to the Accounts Receivable Department.
- Generate bi- weekly Accounts Receivable Aging
- Assist the Accounts Receivable department by fielding phone calls and providing help to our customers such as balance inquiries and account status.
- Maintain all files kept by the Accounts Receivable department such as customer files, narratives and reports.
- Complete any special Accounts Receivable or Credit Projects as assigned.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Preference will be given to candidates with a minimum two year accounting degree
- 1+ years accounts receivable / accounting experience
§ Must be very computer savvy and the ability to adapt quickly to new technologies
§ Proven customer service skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills
§ A strong candidate is a quick learner and someone who demonstrates resourcefulness and initiative
§ Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
§ Excellent prioritizing skills
§ Detail oriented and well organized, hands on, ability to think quickly and able to manage multiple projects
Inability to meet one or more of the physical requirements will not automatically disqualify a candidate or employee from the position. Upon request for a reasonable accommodation, the Company may be able to adjust or excuse one or more of these requirements, depending on the requirement.
Ability to move within and between buildings through the outdoors.
Ability to work for extended periods of time at a PC or communications equipment.
Ability to speak clearly.
Please list the mental requirements of the position as it is typically performed. Inability to meet one or more of the mental requirements will not automatically disqualify a candidate or employee from the position. Upon request for a reasonable accommodation, the Company may be able to adjust or excuse one or more of these requirements, depending on the requirement.
Intermediate reading skills
Intermediate writing skills
Intermediate math skills
Basic analytical/comprehensive skills
Ability to cope with stress inherent to time-sensitive deliverables
- Ability to identify and protect sensitive information
Please list the work environment of the position as it is typically performed.
Multiple, climate-controlled office buildings located on a campus and composed of offices, cubicles, conference rooms and computer labs.
Job descriptions are not intended, and should not be construed to be all inclusive lists of responsibilities, requirements, or working conditions associated with a job. While the job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties from particular jobs as it deems necessary.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.
United States-Minnesota-Eden Prairie
U2NA08 - Finance
Kroll Ontrack helps keep data on the straight and narrow. The company, a subsidiary of Kroll, provides data recovery and legal software...