Your Search Stops Here…Begin a Rewarding
Hospitality Career with Omni Hotels & Resorts! The
Omni Charlotte is currently seeking a detail and customer service
oriented Accounts Receivable Clerk to join
our Finance team.
Responsibilities Include :
• Daily handling and resolution of check out with balance
• Maintain neat and organized billing files.
• Insure that all billings go out with supporting backup for
• Audit all banquet charges as well as
miscellaneous charges that are posted to master accounts for
• Audit city ledger and edit for correct
information, proper billing address and phone number, complete
backup, and correct city ledger number to run statements on a daily
• Maintain a billing control log sheet for all
billings, indicating the name, account number, and date billed.
• Daily account receivable transfer via computer to corporate
• Forward group advance deposits received by
accounting to reservations for posting.
• Handle all
customer inquiries in a timely, efficient and customer focused
manner. Effectively engage in the service recovery process when
responding to guest concerns.
• Communicate via phone with
a smile in your voice, creating personalized connections to A/R
• Handle correspondence and
communication to customers, corporate office, as well as our owners
regarding billing matters. Create professional correspondences via
email and letter that reflect four diamond service quality.
• Insure that all major accounts have received a follow-up
call 10-20 days after the bills have been mailed.
Maintain files for completed customer service work.
Attend all pre-con meetings and forecast meetings for special billing
• Maintain open communication with all
• Be actively engaged with our internal and
external guests, maintaining a positive and ready to assist attitude.
- Minimum 1 year relevant Accounting and/or Hotel Operations
experience; hotel A/R experience is preferred.
- Finance college degree is preferred.
- Previous experience in high customer contact environment; with
previous experience answering customer questions and handling
- Self starter with the ability to multi-task in a busy
environment, follow through successfully on guest requests, ensure
guest satisfaction, and work as a team player.
be service and detail oriented; possessing a friendly
approachable demeanor and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both in writing and
- Computer proficiency; ability to operate printer, photocopier
ability to sit and use a computer/phone for long periods of
Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at 50 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business...