Fulfills Readerlink’s Collections function.
Essential Functions : To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position:
Non-Essential Functions :
- Posting and applying cash, applying credits, researching payments and deductions, identifying deduction patterns, pulling claims manually and/or from customer websites.
- Timely resolution of customer discrepancies, collection calls, and filing.
- Responsible for multi-tasking, setting project priorities, and demonstrating initiative.
- General understand of the purpose and mechanics of accounts receivable is required.
- Must have a professional attitude and ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Detail oriented, thorough and analytical thinking is required.
- Strong organizational skills, working knowledge of Microsoft Office and accounts receivable systems, and outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Excel.
- Familiar with proof of delivery.
- Other duties may be assigned, directed or requested.
Language Skills :
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Associate degree with several courses in accounting is preferred.
- 3 years experience in accounts receivable.
- Must be proficient in Excel.
- Experience with Iseries/AS400 Accounts Receivable system is preferred.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to speak with all levels of the organization
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Must be proficient in mathematics and able to do basic statistical analysis
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s
- Ability to do algebra
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts, and apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, rations and proportions to practical situations
- Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions in written or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to sit up to 8 hours in a day.
- Must be able to walk intermittently throughout the day.
- Will occasionally have to bend, stoop, kneel and squat.
- Will frequently have to reach out.
- Will occasionally have to lift and/or carry up to 10 pounds.
- Will frequently have repetitive hand/arm movement, firm grasping.
- Will occasionally have repetitive hand/arm movement for find hand manipulation.
- Specific vision ability required by this job includes close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, and reach with hands and arms.
- Employee must be able to walk, talk and hear.
- The work performed is in an office environment
- Employee is occasionally exposed to vibration and dust.
- Candidate must be willing and able to handle a wide range of activities across multiple customers.
ReaderLink offers a variety of marketing and product selection services to help optimize your book sales. ReaderLink's Product Managers...