Quality Attracts Quality
Without question, the preeminent luxury dealership in Los Angeles for the past 40 plus years.
The finest automobiles on the road. The best trained professionals in the business. That's the RUSNAK Standard. Currently we are looking for an Accounts Receivable Associate to join our Pasadena business office!
Are you looking for significant personal and professional growth opportunities? Can you multi-task various assignments and still keep others on track?
Essential Duties are as follows:
• Collects, reconciles and deposits parts & service receipts, including credit card transactions on a daily basis.
• Collects monies & log books, reconciles and deposits receipts from vehicle sales. Reports discrepancies immediately to mgmt.
• Prepares and reconciles daily deposits, verifying general ledger balances including cash clearing accounts.
• Finalizes cash receipts, updates customer accounts daily. Files cash records, stubs, summary reports and distributes accordingly.
• Maintains accurate records of daily activity in accordance with company guidelines.
• Prepares customer refunds for overpayments/refunds.
• Creates new customer records verifying credit terms conform to company guidelines.
• Performs weekly schedule review, documents & communicates any accounting irregularities to business management.
• Generates monthly statements. Maintains accurate customer records attaching all open invoices with proper supporting documentation in individual customer files. Reconciles statements against general ledger on a monthly basis.
• Answers all customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
• Processes all inter company receivable transactions as directed by the business manager.
• Contacts customers on a regular basis on all items in excess of 30 days. Maintains log of customer contact for manager review.
• Researches returns, charge backs and bad checks and generates reports as directed by management.
• Processes all returned checks & disputed credit card transactions on a daily basis. Notifies appropriate personnel and tracks follow up until resolved.
• Submits items to collection agency and recaps account activity on a weekly basis.
Must know accounting
Must know Microsoft Office
Experience with the ADP accounting system required
Excellent communication skills required (written and verbal)
Retail automotive experience required
Rusnak employees know how to communicate with high level executives, keep their cool under pressure and think fast on their feet! If you are up for the challenge, please apply today for this opportunity!
High School Graduate, Some College
Keyword: Accounts Payable, Cashier, Invoice, Statements, ADP
Rusnak Auto Group - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -