Accounts Receivable Clerk
NY - Schenectady
Locally owned service organization celebrating 25+ years of service in the Capital Region is in search of a Accounts Receivable Clerk. The A/R Clerk is responsible for all daily cash receipt posting, account reconciliations and performing collection efforts on all overdue accounts.
- Process daily cash receipts, deal with any discrepancies, run weekly reports
- Monitor customer accounts daily
- Handle all customer inquiries and reconcile accounts
- Address all payment discrepancies and past due accounts
- Customer collections including mailing monthly statements and making phone calls
- Daily filing and special projects as assigned
- 2-3 years experience in Accounts Receivable/Collections
- Associates Degree preferred
- Proficient use of MS Office software including: Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Understanding of general accounting practices
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Superb communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Effectively handle multiple projects
- Experience with Traverse, MAS90 and QuickBooks is a plus!!!
This position is a temp-to-hire assignment. The salary range for this position is $15-$17hr depending on level and relevance of experience. In addition, this company offers benefits upon successful completion of the temporary period. This company requires successful completion of a criminal background check and credit check prior to a permanent offer.
Sargent & Blais Personnel Services, Inc. - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard