Contacts customers with delinquent accounts and attempts to secure payment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential duties and responsibilities are listed below. Other duties may be assigned.
alternative payment schedule.
- Establishes weekly goals and objectives with manager/supervisor – lawncare office and manager – lawncare branch.
- Mails form letters to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
- Reviews terms of customer sales/service contracts and determines payment schedule.
- Confers with customers by telephone in attempt to determine payment schedule.
- Reviews credit contract of overdue accounts with customer in attempt to determine
- Sorts and files correspondence.
- Prints, sorts and mails billing of outstanding account balances.
- Traces customer’s change of address.
- Reviews delinquent accounts for forwarding to collection agency.
- Maintains daily and weekly activity reports.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The ServiceMaster Company - 13 months ago
ServiceMaster is a privately held Fortune 500 company that provides various services to residences and firms. Its headquarters are located i...