Thornton Tomasetti is an award-winning 800-person organization of engineers and architects collaborating from 26 offices across the United States and in Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East. Thornton Tomasetti addresses the full life cycle of a structure, with projects that include the tallest buildings and longest spans to the restoration of prized historic properties.
The New York office is seeking a part-time Accounts Receivable Clerk to support multiple offices. This position will require approximately 30 hours a week and reports directly to the Accounts Receivable Manager.
• Research and apply unallocated cash receipts.
• Contact clients to obtain remittance advice for unidentified cash receipts.
• Prepare refund request forms and/or credit memos for overpayments.
• Prepare detailed payments schedules via Microsoft Excel.
• Generate and distribute monthly statements of account and payment reminders to clients.
• Respond to client request for invoices and other documentation.
• Assist collections department with internal and external request as needed.
• Assist A/R Manager with special projects as needed.
• 1-3 years of accounts receivable experience
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Strong time management and multitasking skills are a must.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
Apply to this job
Thornton Tomasetti, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Thornton-Tomasetti Group Inc. is an international engineering and design firm, headquartered in New York City, that provides a wide...