Where will a UniFirst career take you?
As an industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of
uniforms and facility services products, UniFirst
Corporation has grown to become one of the largest
companies in the garment services industry. With over
11,000 employee Team Partners and more than 220
facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico
and Europe, we're poised to sustain continuous stability
and growth for years to come. Your career will, too.
Find out just how far UniFirst can take you.
- Application of Payments, including Checks, Credit
Cards and EFT.
- Research payment problems.
- Process adjustments and credits to customer
- Reconcile and balance cash applications.
- Respond to location and customer inquiries.
- Maintain customer billing information.
- Consolidated Billing for National Accounts.
· Major medical, vision, dental and prescription drug
· 401(k) retirement plan with company match
· Life insurance
· Short and long-term disability insurance
· Paid vacations, holidays and sick time
· Paid bereavement, jury duty and military leave
· Discounted employee purchase program
And many more!
* Computer skills, including some excel background.
* Detail-oriented and self-motivated.
* Central Billing experience.
* Accuracy with numbers and data entry.
* Dependable and able to work independently.
* Problem solving skills.
UniFirst Corporation is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace
UniFirst - 19 months ago
UniFirst, a leading supplier of uniforms, workwear and related products to businesses big and small since 1936, provides a wide range of...