At UCG, the work environment is casual and the growth is unprecedented.
UCG is a portfolio of highly focused business information companies providing data, news, and analysis to over two million clients worldwide. We offer a professional, stable, and energetic work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes a 401(k) plan with a company match.
UCG's mission is threefold - to produce high quality information products and services, to make money, and to have fun. We were featured in Washingtonian magazine as one of "55 Great Places to Work." For more information about us please visit our web site at www.ucg.com .
UCG is in need of a talented individual to join our accounts receivable team that has the ability to management multiple tasks simultaneously while still maintaining accuracy and professional in their work. The Accounts Receivable Clerk will work within a team to process daily account transactions. The qualified applicant will need to demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills and superior work ethnics, and the ability to adapt to changing system environments.
- Post daily sales transactions into different customer management systems.
- Research and post adjustments
- Reconcile daily cash deposits
- Assist in quality control
- Work closely with other departments on time sensitive projects.
To apply, please go to our website, www.ucg.com .
- Bachelor’s Degree, Accounting or related major preferred
- Understanding of accounts receivable process and GAAP accounting practices
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, proficiency with MS Office Applications
- Excellent communication skills
To be considered please include salary requirements.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.