- Prior Accounts Receivable experience
- PC skills, including Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, & PowerPoint)
- Daily accuracy of work is necessary for inventory control and accountability.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities and demandsKnowledge of accounting procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to gather data and prepare reports
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment
- Ability to follow instructions and work with minimum supervision
Responsible for all accounts receivable related administrative functions, including contacting delinquent customers via phone to secure payment, assisting with printing and mailing of statements, reviewing account histories with customers, and posting payments, credit memos and adjustments.
- Accounts receivable collections including past due collections.
- Responsible for accurately detailing financial transactions and providing reports for administration.
- Responsible for daily receipt application
- Cash management and debit/credit memo creation
- Monitor delinquent accounts and send out delinquent notices for past due accounts.
- Processing credit card payments
- Prepare account reconciliations and maintain customer files
- Daily duties include heavy phone activity and computer use, as well as filing and faxing of customer invoices and information and meeting monthly accounts receivable goals.
- Prepare credit analysis and reports
- Complete accounts receivable weekly reports and end of month
- Verify that transactions comply with established financial policies and procedures
Waste Pro participates in E- Verify to verify the employment eligibility of all individuals hired to work in the United States.
Waste Pro USA, Inc - 19 months ago