Working with the Credit Manager and Account Receivable Team Leaders, this position will be responsible for collection, review and setup of all new prospective accounts while assisting with the daily requirements of the Account Receivable department and completing special projects.
This assignment is working a full-time work week Monday-Friday 9-6- We welcome recent college graduates to apply who have received a BA/BS in Business Administration, Finance, Econmoics, Marketing any business related degree. Or if you currently have experience in AR and are looking for a new opportunity. |
• Request, print and complete the daily reports pertaining to the Accounts Receivable Department.
• Complete all job requirements associated with Winebow Statements, job responsibility includes, but is not limited to all tasks from generating, printing, separating and mailing statements
• Generate bi- weekly Accounts Receivable ageings to be distributed to the entire Winebow Sales division, up to and including sales management via e-mail.
• Complete all job related tasks associated with the Daily COD Recap Report up to and including forwarding the completed report to the necessary employees as the Warehouse.
• Review all COD checks received via inter- co mail, review the checks and invoices for accuracy and document in the customer accounts all information relevant to the payment and invoice. • Handle all job related functions associated with the metering of all internal Winebow Mail.
• If needed, generate daily database spreadsheets and assist the Team Leaders with tasks needed for completions.
• Handle all facets of the new account process, from providing required forms, to researching customer information as well as setup of the new account.
• Maintain and update customer files.
• Assist the Accounts Receivable department by fielding phone calls and providing help to our customers such as balance inquiries, and account status.
• Maintain all files kept by the Accounts Receivable department such as customer files, compliance books and reports and the means by which each type of file is stored. Ie. Hard files or online server scanned files.
• Complete daily posting process.
• Complete any special Accounts Receivable or Credit Projects necessary.
• Assist in providing reception coverage.
This position is Monday-Friday 9-6
Recent College Graduate
Or 1-2yrs experience
• Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook. Additional Skills:
• Strong organization and follow-up skills.
• Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure and time restrains.
• Must have Administrative experience.
Winebow appreciates your interest in employment opportunities. Unfortunately, we will only be able to respond to those individuals whose background and work experience meet the position requirements. No phone calls please.
Winebow - 12 months ago
Keeping customers' chilled cedar-lined cellars stocked with premium Italian and regional wines and putting a nice bottle of...