Job Title: Accounts Receivable Clerk
Work Location: 7624 Riverview Road
Cleveland, OH 44141
Reports To: Accounting Manager
Pay Rate: $10 - $15 per hour, commensurate with experience
The Accounts Receivable Clerk is responsible for processing billing daily as well as working with customers, sales, and internal departments involving billing terms.
- Billing all customers, generating and sending out invoices.
- Clerical functions including making copies and filing invoices.
- Contacting and interacting with various internal departments for issue resolution.
- Reconciling accounts receivable to the General Ledger.
- Identify and execute necessary process adjustments.
- Research billing inquiries from customers in a timely manner.
- Shared reception duties and mail distribution.
- Additional job related duties as requested.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Must have high school diploma. Associates degree in Accounting or related field preferred.
- Great Plains experience is preferred but not required.
- General Ledger experience required
- Must have excellent communication skills and work well with others.
- Must have strong organizational and documentation skills.
- Must be able to handle stressful situations.
- Must be inquisitive, resourceful, hardworking, and diligent.
- Must be able to set priorities and multi-task.