Continental Auto Parts, L.L.C. an aftermarket automotive collision parts company located in Newark, NJ seeking a Full Charge Accounts Receivable/ Collection Clerk.Full Time Position
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Collects accounts by contacting customers referred by clerks; investigating circumstances of non-payment; negotiating and resolving conflicts; expediting payment.
Responsible for providing leadership to managing, leading and executing accounting programs.
1. Full charge in Account Receivable / Collection functions
2. Data entry
3. Cash Application
4. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
5. Supervises accounts receivable associates
1. Experience is a must in collections
2. Must be able to multitask, work in a fast paced environment, work in teams, stay positive and consistent.
3. Bilingual in English / Spanish is a must.
4. Strong communication skills.
5. Must be computer literate and detail oriented.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard -