To work with customers on outstanding invoices and provide excellent customer service to meet their needs.
- Calling all customers weekly that have open invoices 35 days or older to check on payment status and to see if they are in need of anything from ESI to process their payment to us.
- Identify customer accounts that are struggling with their payments and take those accounts to the CFO to review to see if there is anything we can do with their contracts to make them more affordable for the customer to prevent losing their business through cancellations at the customers request or for non-payment.
- Provide internal and external customers with any information they may need relating to their customer account (i.e. customer inquiry report, copies of invoice, statements, copies of contracts, service work orders, purchase orders, etc.)
- Process credit card payments.
- Mail out invoices.
- Prepare miscellaneous customer correspondence as directed by management.
- May help the supervisor/manager to train new employees.
- Provide excellent customer service to assigned accounts by providing the customer with possible options.
- Work together as directed with other departments to troubleshoot problems with customer accounts (i.e. billing, inside support reps, etc…)
- Balance summary statements to Great Plains invoices and mail to customers.
- Meet weekly with supervisor to address every account that is over 60 days old and to obtain any help needed to ensure payments are received.
Electronic Systems, Inc. is a premier supplier and service provider of comprehensive office technology. We are committed to providing remarkable innovative solutions to our customers and for our employees, extensive training and development. We are passionate about building a team of highly qualified, customer focused individuals who contribute enthusiastically to our corporate culture and our company's success. With the competitive salary and benefits offered at ESI you build more than a career, you can build a future.
- One year of experience as an accounting clerk or related experience.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Demonstrated strong math skills.
- Ability to perform work successfully and meet all established deadlines particularly end-of-month.
- Ability to work overtime as needed, particularly at end of month.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills and telephone communications skills.
- Must be a team player, have a positive attitude and have the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability and willingness to adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Is in full compliance with the company’s business ethics code.
Check us out at www.esi.net
Opportunity Employer/AA Employer M/F/D/V, and maintains a drug-free workplace .
Electronic Systems, Inc. (ESI) delivers market-leading technology solutions, exceptional service and consulting expertise to businesses and...