Shutts & Bowen LLP is searching for an Accounts Receivable Coordinator to join an excellent Accounting team. Th
position will require an individual that is a team player, detail oriented, and can work independently.
Primary duties will include processing and posting payments to our Accounting system.
- Deposit of cash receipts and cash application against open accounts
- Balance deposit to receipts reports
- Research payments received and resolve account inquires and discrepancies
- Processing credit card charges for payment of client invoices
- Aderant software preferred or Accounting experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word & Outlook
- Ability to learn quickly, work well under pressure and within deadlines
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent follow-through skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude and able to work in a team environment to achieve departmental goals
Shutts & Bowen LLP - 10 months ago