Purpose of this Position
- Ensure the timely and accurate posting of revenue and trust monies.
- Track incoming wires/ACH and post to subsidiary ledger
- Entry of all checks into subsidiary ledger.
- Maintain cash log for receipts
- Propose program enhancements where considered necessary.
- Initiate interdepartmental communication to facilitate research and problem solving.
- Create and maintain desktop procedures for all activities performed
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required:
- Must be detail oriented with excellent analytical skills. Some high volume computerized systems experience is preferred. Must have strong PC skills including Excel and Word.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- This position sits for approximately 90% of the time and stands/walks for 10% of the time. Requires close vision, the ability to hear and speak clearly. May utilize fingers, hands, and arms to manipulate. May lift up to 25 pounds. Working environment is stable and noise level is moderate.
Word & Brown Companies - 13 months ago