Leprino Foods Company, a global leader in the dairy food and ingredient industry, is seeking an Accounts Receivable Manager to join our team located in Denver, CO.
Leprino Foods is the world’s largest supplier of mozzarella cheese and one of the largest suppliers of premium dairy nutrition ingredients. Our customers and business partners span the globe and include many of the world’s largest food companies, restaurant chains and distributors.
As the Accounts Receivable Manager you will report directly to the Vice President of Finance. You will be responsible for leading the Accounts Receivable team for all business units. You will perform a variety of duties including, but not limited to; establishing policies and procedures, managing the accuracy and productivity of the day-to-day activities for the A/R functions covering A/R collection, research & resolution, credit reviews and special billings.
If you have experience in Accounts Receivable in a management role, this may be the opportunity you have been seeking.
We offer a comprehensive total compensation package which includes; salary, benefits, bonus program, and profit sharing.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities :
Minimum Qualifications :
- Skilled at persuasion and negotiation
- Ability to conceptualize, prioritize, and manage many projects
Preferred Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years experience in credit and collections and 3 years management experience or;
- 8+ years experience in credit and collections with 5 years management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experienced at negotiation
- Strong PC/computer skills
Leprino Foods Company is an equal opportunity employer who supports a drug-free workplace. EOE/AA
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited 4 year college or university
Percent of Travel Required?
Minimal (Less than 5%)
Leprino Foods - 22 months ago
A titan of cheese, Leprino Foods is a worldwide leader in mozzarella-making. The company sells its soft cream-colored cheese to food...