Olympic Staffing Services
Medical CPU Med/FM experience is required without exception
Qualified Candidate will:
staff in all aspects of department.
- Supervise employees activities to ensure collection policies and procedures are met
- Work with employees to assess, track and improve production, accuracy and provide skills, training and fully orient
- Manage assigned client accounts; ensure worked to the most appropriate level to increase cash flow
- Identify, research and resolve billing/collections/reimbursement problems
- Supervise the A/R staff, including selection, training, coaching optimal performance, discipline, employee development, effective communication and performance evaluation in order to contribute to retention and effective employee performance
- Develop and implement effective procedures for expediting the departmental work flow
- Plan and coordinate work assignments, balance workloads, and verify work of subordinates.
- Review subordinates workload; quality assurance, quality control, productivity
- Coordinate weekly staff training and/or meetings to ensure timely resolution of A/R problems and/or training issues
- Supervise staff to ensure timely and accurate steps taking on individual client assigned accounts
- Review A/R aging to ensure compliance with company guidelines (DSO, Etc.)
- Compile, prepare and analysis of monthly, quarterly, and annual data for reports
- Generate, distribute and review A/R reports to maximize client reimbursement and minimizing the A/R over 60 days
- Identify process improvement and/or training opportunities
- Handle any and all departmental complex account issues/problems
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel; pivot tables efficiently
- Exhibit effective organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Exhibit ethical business behavior and maintain confidentiality of information and compliance as required by company policy
- All other duties as assigned
Qualified Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years in medical billing, medical collections, and/or follow up. Minimum of two years supervising at least 10 employees.
Preferably should have experience with Third Party, Governmental, HMO, PPO & DMHC payors, including but not limited to Medicare, Medi-Cal, Medicaid and workers compensation carriers in a high volume setting.
- Working knowledge of Account Receivable practices
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Motivated self-starter able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work cooperatively interdepartmental within and across functions at all levels of the company
Monster - 14 months ago