Research and resolve third party outstanding accounts. Identify and review problem accounts with department Supervisor and Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow up on all third party open accounts as assigned.
- Respond to all payor requests.
- Identify billing problems.
- Work internal projects.
- Learn payor rules and regulations.
- Run detailed Accounts Receivables as assigned by Supervisor.
- Be the focal point for identifying problems.
- Notify Supervisor/Manager of any payor changes so the Accounts Receivable follow-up department can apprise other departments.
- Handle overflow calls from Patient Services area as needed.
- Complete findings reports after reviewing accounts to provide detailed information on outstanding A/R.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform other duties as assigned.
American Medical Response - 13 months ago
Because driving yourself to the emergency room isn't always the best plan, there is American Medical Response (AMR). With thousands of...