This position reports to the Accounts Receivable Collections Manager and will provide clerical and administrative support to ensure efficient, timely and accurate processing of accounts. This position interacts primarily with firm clients, attorneys and staff, and the firm’s Accounting Department.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Ability to communicate by email and telephone with professionals in the firm and with clients regarding accounts receivable issues
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Some Accounts Receivable experience in a professional services firm
• Ability to work under pressure and balance multiple competing priorities
• Ability to produce high volume, computerized document edits in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitors clients’ unpaid balances
• Communicates with clients regarding delinquent invoices and requests pay status
• Ensures anticipated payments have been received
• Provides clients with information regarding past due invoices and attempts collection of outstanding balances
• Compares clients’ responses with company records and takes action to reconcile any differences
• Keeps Collection Manager informed of collection activities and accounts in need of escalation
• Researches and resolves unapplied payments and unapplied credits
• Participates in the Year End Revenue Acceleration Plan
• Any other additional task and/or duties assigned by Manager
Education and/or Experience:
College degree preferred with 2 or more years of experience, preferably in the legal industry or professional services environment, or any combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position. Commercial collections experience (Business-to-Business) is required.
The statements contained in this position
necessarily all-inclusive, additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned and requirements may v
ary from time to time.
If interested in applying for this opportunity, please click “apply online” at the end of this page. EOE
Troutman Sanders LLP is one of Atlanta's largest law firms, has more than 40 attorneys dedicated to health care and/or employee benefits...