Realize your true potential at Bracket!
Our goal, which we pursue with unparalleled passion, is to deliver best-in-class technical and scientific solutions to our clients. To achieve this, we maintain an unwavering commitment to employing only the brightest, most talented colleagues from a wide variety of professional fields. We are always interested in talking to candidates with sharp minds, a penchant for creative problem-solving, and a hard-wired, instinctual commitment to exceptional customer service.
What are you looking for in your next role?
• An opportunity to accelerate the use of technology in clinical trials?
• A chance to propel your established life sciences career in a new direction?
• A position that allows you to contribute to the “greater good” by playing a part in bringing new medicines to the world?
• An opportunity to join an organization dedicated to providing career development opportunities for high-performing employees?
• A combination of the above?
No matter your career objective, you’ll find that Bracket fosters personal and professional growth on many levels in a fast-paced environment where your advancement opportunities are limited only by your talent and interests. You’ll be surrounded by other smart, hard-working and committed colleagues from diverse technical, clinical, project management and other specialized professions. We work hard to provide a casual and fun workplace in which employees feel truly engaged in the compelling mission of helping our clients achieve greater certainty and accurate outcomes in their clinical trials
This position is responsible for all aspects of the accounts receivable process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Note: Other duties may be assigned.
• Set-up new customers and projects in the accounting system.
• Prepare and maintain project folders.
• Compile details of items to be invoiced each period.
• Create client invoices and credit memos and route internally for required approvals, as required.
• Submit approved invoices to clients for payment.
• Contact clients to follow-up for payment on open invoices.
• Apply client payments to open receivables in the accounting system.
• Prepare ad hoc reports as requested and assist with internal and external inquiries.
Skills & Competencies
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Must have three-to-four years of accounting experience.
• Working knowledge of an accounting software system (preferably Microsoft Great Plains) and Microsoft Excel.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Proven track record of reliability, confidentiality and excellent work habits.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and an outstanding benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with Company match, life insurance, and generous paid time off.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Bracket - 11 months ago
Founded in 2011, Bracket is the union of United BioSource Corporation's (UBC) Specialty Clinical Services and Clinical Technologies...