New York City-based FiftyOne is the recognized market leader in international ecommerce, operating a technology and services platform that the world’s most iconic brands rely on to expand globally and transact with customers in 103 countries and territories and more than 60 currencies worldwide. FiftyOne manages all aspects of international online retailing including: localized pricing and payment processing, landed cost calculation, customs clearance and brokerage, fraud management, logistics orchestration, and customer-experience parity. For more information, visit www.fiftyone.com .
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Global A/R Specialist to support the rapidly growing international e-commerce business. This position will have ownership of receivable transactions related to various receivable activities which may include invoicing, collections, payment application and dispute resolution. Additional focus includes driving cost and process improvements, communicating effectively with leadership cross functionally, and corresponding with customers, peers and internal groups regarding delinquent accounts while ensuring effective resolution practices.
- Daily email and phone interaction with international shoppers to resolve outstanding payments
- Perform daily collection calls
- Perform daily collection emails
- File daily logistic provider claims for lost/stolen/damaged shipments
- Perform daily follow up on collections with logistic providers
- Reconcile A/R to the G/L
- Maintain an accurate monthly aging report to be presented and discussed with the management team
- Thoroughly document processes and procedures
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Team member(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Descriptions may be subject to change as the needs of the organization change.
- 1-3 years A/R collections experience
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting or equivalent work experience
- Proven oral and written skills
- High accuracy in work, attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- Proven ability implement and document processes and procedures
- Customer focus and professional demeanor
- Competent in Excel, Outlook, MS Word