Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in Information Technology Solutions, Accelerated Learning Environments, Language & Intelligence Services, Electronic
Security Systems, and Mission Support.
We are searching for a qualified Accounts Receivable (AR) Specialist
The AR Specialist provides direct support to the Controller. This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced organization, to make a difference, and contribute to the team and company success. The experienced professional will work hand-in-hand with team members and other in the organization to process high quality account receivables within the department and customer requirements. The AR Coordinator will have effective time management capabilities, attention to detail and desire to grow and be challenged. Position is seated in Rocklin, CA.
- Full-cycle accounts receivable processing according to the company policies, procedures, and
- Invoice processing and submission per contract instructions
- Ensure timely acceptance/approval of customer invoices on various government and customer
- Follow-up on outstanding invoices not accepted/approved for payment
- Research & resolve billing and acceptance issues
- Customer payment processing
- Bank deposit preparation
- Reimbursable expense GL reconciliation & billing
- Verify, allocate and post details of business transactions to subsidiary accounts in
journals or computer files
- Ensure compliance to established company policies for accounts receivable duties
- Other duties as assigned
- 5 years accounting experience
- Ability to work and problem solve independently
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality standards
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, government contracts,
and technical guides
- Ability to simultaneously work on and complete multiple assignments on a timely basis
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel (Intermediate Excel formulas and formatting) and other MS Office
- Acute attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- AA Degree or equivalent experience. May substitute one year of education for one year of job related experience
- Knowledge of project costing strongly preferred
About The Company:
Trofholz Technologies is an award-winning, multi-faceted company offering excellent career opportunities in a diverse, creative, and fast-paced work environment. Building a career with Trofholz means joining a team of diverse, talented, dedicated and innovative professionals committed to serving commercial and government technology needs.
To apply for this opportunity please make sure to visit us on the web @ www.trofholz.com and click the career tab or you can apply directly to our career center @ http://trofholz.com/who-we-are/join-our-team.html .
We have been able to reach a high level of technical excellence by committing to strong company values and key success strategies. The “Quality, Commitment, Creativity, and Integrity” adage known as the “QCCI Creed” is widely conveyed throughout the company and has been instrumental in the success of TTI. These core values have enabled TTI to develop a respectable company culture that is demonstrated in every client engagement
Trofholz represents excellence in all we do from hands on interaction with our clients implementing innovative solutions, to developing customized training and professional development programs for our employees. We are a fast-paced organization seeking team players who enjoy meeting challenges. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages combined with a fun and challenging work environment.
Trofholz offers comprehensive health and welfare plans which include:
- PPO or HMO Medical
- Dental PPO with national network of participating dentists
- Vision coverage at no cost to the employee
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Education Assistance
- 10 Paid holidays a year
Be More, Do More with Trofholz
Trofholz is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements and programs.
Trofholz Technologies - 16 months ago
Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in five core areas:...