ATCO Emissions Management is a company international in its pursuits with projects in Europe, the Caribbean, North and South America, and offices in
. Since its inception 17 years ago, this environmental award-winning company has become a technological leader in the field of design, manufacturing and construction of industrial noise control projects. This rapidly growing company constantly creates unparalleled personal growth opportunities for energetic, creative and highly motivated professionals.
- ATCO Emissions Management is currently recruiting for an Acoustical Engineer. Reporting to the Manager, Acoustics, you will be responsible for the acoustic portion of bid proposals, consulting engagements and/or construction projects. Specifically the duties include:
- Interpreting local noise regulations and ordinances for a project.
- Conducting on-site noise surveys and vibration measurements.
- Inputting, analyzing and interpreting field data.
- Preparing conceptual designs for proposals and bids, including preparation of indoor/outdoor acoustic models using specialized software and feasibility analysis of various noise abatement scenarios.
- Developing detailed noise control designs in conjunction with other engineering disciplines.
- Preparing reports/proposals and bid documents within specified deadlines.
- Delivering technical presentations and seminars to clients.
- Maintaining positive client relations and delivering technical presentations to clients as required.Operating within ISO 9001-2000 quality system in all phases of assignments.
- As the successful candidate you have a Bachelors or Masters Degree in acoustical/mechanical engineering or science along with a minimum of 2 years of experience in industrial acoustics and vibration. Familiarity with refineries, power plants, gas plants and/or offshore installations is beneficial.
- You have strong communication skills and are a highly self-motivated individual with strong problem solving skills. Proficiency with Cadna/A or similar noise modeling software is desirable. You must be able to travel internationally without restrictions.
- Interested applicants are invited to forward their resume by March 1, 2014 to:
- Human Resources
- ATCO Emissions Management
- (403) 292-7603
- Online: www.atcocareers.com
ATCO Structures & Logistics (ASL) has been supplying custom-engineered turbine silencing systems since 1977 under the Higgott-Kane name....