LSInc is seeking several Acquisition Analysts.
- Provide acquisition support to PEO IWS programs such as AEGIS, Above Water Sensors, Surface Ship Weapons, International & FMS programs, Undersea Systems, Command and Control, Future Combat Systems, Human Systems Integration, Littoral Combat Ship, Ship Self Defense, and Coast Guard
- Provide acquisition support to the PEO IWS staff for reviewing compliance to Navy and DOD policy.
- Provide inputs for: high level strategic planning going out 1, 3, and 5 years, policy/process/procedures development, Total Ownership Cost (TOC) reduction planning, business process improvements, review of programs for compliance with acquisition processes, and overall PEO performance metrics that are required to align all functional and product funding and resources of the Command.
- Provide analysis, monitoring, control, and procurement support of individual and aligned programs, maintaining contract databases, data management instructions, plans, reports, presentations, and action item listings.
- Provide modification of, review of, and submission of SAR, DAES reports; EVM monitoring; updates to Program Life Cycle Cost Estimates; support of QERs, and review of budget exhibits.
- Assess Procurement Request packages and RFPs for compliance with the Open Architecture Guidebook.
- Assist the government in the preparation of acquisition, program, and system life-cycle management documentation.
- Provide recommendations for Program Office Milestones and verify that program documentation is in compliance with government and DOD directives residing in the Defense Acquisition Management Information Resource (DAMIR) and/or DASHBOARD.
- Organize and facilitate Integrated Product and Process Development (IPPD) Teams, IPTs, Technical Interchange Meetings (TIMs), special advisory boards, off-sites, working groups, and audit teams to support acquisition policy review.
- Evaluate the program Industrial Base analysis, assess alternative industrial partnerships
- Maintain a PEO-wide Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) in various digital formats
- SECRET clearance is required. Clearance must have been issued within the last 10 years. Must be eligible for a TOP SECRET/SCI clearance, if required
- 6 years (minimum) experience in DOD Acquisition and/or In-Service programs
- 6 years (minimum) experience with Navy Program Management
- Must be capable of leading a project and interfacing with and end item customer
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- DAWIA Level II certification in Program Management
- Experience in budgets, PPBE operations, EVMS, IMS management, and Milestone documentation.
- Master’s Degree desired
- DAWIA Level III certification in Program Management desired
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
LSInc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Logistics Support - 18 months ago