ARRAY supports the Air Force Sustainment Center's (AFSC) mission to adopt and implement proven processes to exploit the real-time collaboration with customers and suppliers; support air and space power across the full range of military operations; merge the wholesale (depot) and retail (base level) supply chain components; and integrate and oversee all supply chain processes, technology, and resources to deliver warfighter support.
The applicant must be able to:
Provide the Air Force Sustainment Center (AFSC) Supply Chain Management effort with a variety of logistics support capabilities that may include:
- Federal Catalog Program System Support, DLA Logistics Information Service, Acquisition Logistics support, USAF Supply Manual support and maintenance, Logistics Management System Support
- Stock Control System (SCS) Suite (D035A/B/C/K/L), Distribution Standard System (DSS), Suspended Assets Program, Loan Lease Control program and support D035.
- Stock Control System and DSS asset policy, budget support, Loan Control Analysis Tool, CSWS, Logistics Installations and Mission Support Enterprise View (LIMS-EV), AFMC Business Environment (ABE) tool, Requirements Management, Portfolios Management (PfM)
- Apply capabilities and understanding of the program, data exchange development contracts, Windows Project Management, Microsoft Exchange, Oracle, GOLD Web-sphere, JAVA, and GUI in support of this program.
The applicant must posses:
- General Educational Development (GED) / Five years acquisition logistics experience.
- An active favorable National Agency Check (NAC).
- Be a professional, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and team oriented
Be able to:
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Effectively communicate to peers and supervisors.
- Provide accurate and timely products.
Position Start Date: June 2013
Salary Range: Negotiable
ARRAY Information Technology - 19 months ago