Bonobos is looking for an Acquisition Marketer to assist in strategy, project management and performance analysis of acquisition marketing efforts.
As our Acquisition Marketer, you will drive customer acquisition, grow our paid marketing channels and help allocate marketing spend across digital channels for both the Bonobos and AYR brands. Curious about the day-to-day? Think campaign development and execution, creative testing and optimization, budget management and reporting for multiple marketing channels. You will help identify and vet new marketing channels to test and incorporate into our paid marketing efforts.
Reporting directly into our Senior Marketing Manager, you will work cross-functionally with many lanes, including Creative, Merchandising, Planning and E-commerce. You'll get a view into almost every function of the company and will help drive important marketing decisions for our amazing brands.
- Have worked for three to five years in an acquisition marketing or direct marketing role
- Are detail-oriented, efficient, and take initiative
- Have strong analytical skills (have we already mentioned that?) and an understanding of how to use data to drive decisions and measure effectiveness
- Have familiarity with excel (brownie points if you can go hours without touching a mouse)
- Stay on top of digital marketing trends and new channels....because why wouldn't you?
- Are bold when making decisions about your work and your wardrobe
- Are always learning and thinking outside the box. Wait, what box?
- Are looking to join a team that is truly engaging, fulfilling, sometimes whacky and always passionate
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy, often, over experience
- Don’t believe in fire drills (except literal ones – they save lives)
- Believe that if you’re not measuring it, you can’t influence it
- Wear a lot of [stylish] hats and value self-starters
- Are playing for first place and building a marketing team that has the vision and capabilities to achieve that goal
- Are excited to hear from you
Bonobos - 10 months ago