10gen is looking for undergraduate students to join the Marketing team this summer. 10gen is starting to systematize and scale up its customer acquisition processes, and we're looking for someone with raw intelligence and, ideally, experience with online marketing funnels to help.The Acquisition Marketing Summer Intern will develop a deep understanding of 10gen's customer and lead sources.
- Suggest, set up, implement and report on A/B tests run on 10gen.com
- Suggest, set up, implement and report on search engine marketing campaigns run for 10gen.com
- Make suggestions for optimizing order and other conversion funnels
- Report on, and suggest, content for 10gen.com and other 10gen communication channels (e.g. social media)
- Follow lead generation campaigns through the entire sales chain, from initial entry to our site to final purchase
- In addition, the intern will perform basic administration tasks for 10gen.com, using the Drupal content management system.
This position is a great opportunity for an undergraduate to learn the ins and outs of web marketing. Marketing interns at 10gen build broad experience with community management, lead generation, marketing processes and CRM tools. In addition, interns gain exposure to all aspects of 10gen's business through professional development lectures and mentorship. Past interns have joined the company in full time positions after graduation.
This is a 10-week internship based in 10gen's NYC office. The internship offers a competitive salary.
- At least some understanding of A/B testing tools and concepts, search engine marketing, and / or marketing funnels
- A self-starter who is smart and hard working, and who quickly understands and can master new concepts and tools
- Interested in technology, startup culture, and new tools
- Organized, detail-oriented and competent at managing multiple, simultaneous tasks using complex systems
- Excited to learn a lot of new things in a constantly changing environment
- We can train on many of our existing tools and most important is interest and the raw intelligence to quickly grasp new concepts and make thoughtful decisions.
10gen - 18 months ago