Description: Acquisition Subject Matter Expert 1
MCR is the trusted leader in integrated program management solutions. For 36 years, we have provided objectivity, smart thinking and the highest levels of support to help our clients get the job done, and done right. Our vast experience and knowledgeable people are our greatest assets. Their subject matter expertise, commitment to excellence and the high quality of their work, combined with our full suite of services, allows our clients to accomplish their missions and support national priorities. Our corporate values are based on integrity, excellence, honesty, service and trust. It is through these values that we form long-term client partnerships, build expertise, and attract and retain talented employees. For more information about MCR, LLC career opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com.
Description of Duties:
The contractor shall identify, collect, organize, compile, and assimilate cost, schedule, performance, and programmatic acquisition information to document program planning and execution. The contractor shall draft, review, coordinate, and process program acquisition information suitable for public release to industry, media, trade publications, international partners, and other program stakeholders. The contractor shall not release the information without Government approval.
The contractor shall create, maintain, and update program acquisition information databases for purposes of consistency, accuracy, and availability of program documentation throughout the acquisition lifecycle. The candidate will provide on-going “situation awareness” from an industry, DoD and Congressional perspective as it pertains to the PEO’s space portfolio and specific SMC programs. This includes an annual briefing to SMC leadership on the external influences effecting SMC.
The candidate will analyze the program office’s EVM compliance analysis activities and predictability analysis activities for compliance with SMCI 63-107. The results shall include analysis charts and recommendations. Document analysis results and deliver them to the Government. The results will include analysis charts and recommendations. Document analysis results and deliver them to the Government. Compare the expenditure baseline to the obligation baseline to establish a ULO baseline. The baseline will be generated at the lowest level of detail available and reconciled back to the conformed contract to include the obligation position of each contract line item identified in the conformed contract and the corresponding expenditure position. The candidate will document the comparison. The candidate will evaluate program solicitation documentation, such as:
• Acquisition Strategy
• Systems Engineering Plans
• Integrated Master Plan (IMP)
• Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
The candidate will evaluate this documentation for:
• Adherence to policy/guidance,
• Consistency in implementation of its acquisition strategy, technical approach/requirements, acquisition policy/guidance, milestones, forecasts, and risk assessment, And realism in achieving a product suitable for the war-fighter within cost/schedule/performance constraints.
• Bachelor degree in Business, Engineering, Science (Physics or Chemistry), or Mathematics.
MCR, LLC’s compensation and benefits package is very competitive. It is designed to help employees meet varying needs throughout their careers and to reward employee's skills, experience, and potential.
- Knowledge of the policies, practices, regulations, and laws concerning the acquisition management process and initiatives.
- Knowledge of safety and security regulations, practices, and procedures.
- Knowledge of the mission, roles, functions, organizational structures, and operation of the DOD, Air Force, and organizations that govern, interface with, and/or influence the systems acquisition process. Skill to plan, organize, and direct the functions and staff in critical aspects of development and production, support of systems, subsystems, or equipment and to coordinate various aspects of systems acquisition such as engineering, contracting, financial management, configuration, test, and manufacturing.
- Ability to supervise, mentor, motivate, appraise, and work with subordinate supervisors and non-supervisory employees. Ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, clearly, concisely, and with technical accuracy.
Equal Opportunity Employer
MCR is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor. In addition, MCR participates in the DHS E-Verify program. M/F/V/D
MCR, LLC. - 16 months ago