Minimum Requirements / Experience: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with 3+ years experience, as follows: Demonstrated experience in DoD acquisition management to include tracking program status, evaluating operational technical alternatives, performing risk assessments, and managing integrated product teams; demonstrated knowledge of DoD and intelligence community acquisition processes, directives, instructions, and program guidance documents.
- Active/Current TS/SCI clearance required.
- Customer-service and goal oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
-Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with changing priorities
- Professional certification in DAWIA or Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM) preferred.
- Strong Acquisition background with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
-Working knowledge of Microsoft Tool suite including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Responsibilities: Allegheny is seeking an experienced Acquisition Analyst to support one of our Government customers. Selected candidates will track program status, evaluate operational technical alternatives, perform risk assessment, and manage integrated product teams. As well as, provide Acquisition expertise on multiple factors to include cost, schedule, performance, and risk. Provide acquisition expertise to government personnel on the interpretation of DoD-level acquisition regulations. Provide assistance in analyzing and developing improved acquisition policies, plans, methods, procedures, and acquisition management programs. Provide planning, coordination, writing, and evaluation of proposal documents. Assessing contractor solutions and processes by evaluating RFPs and other acquisition documents. Provide analysis, high-level cost estimates and other documentation for future requirements.