Fairfield Technologies Inc. (FTI), a CMMI Level 3 company, delivers leading-edge information technology (IT), process improvement, and advanced program management solutions for our Federal defense, civilian, and commercial customers. We pride ourselves on finding innovative yet realistic ways to meet the requirements our clients bring to us, and to deliver far beyond expectations. We are currently seeking an Active Directory System Administrator to join our team in Washington D.C. An active Top Secret clearance is required.
- Design, manage, and monitor Microsoft Active Directory for Windows Server 2003, 2008
- Develop and maintain Active Directory Group Policy Objects (GPO), accounts, and security groups
- Configure and manage Active Directory DNS and DHCP
- Design, maintain, and manage Domain/Forest trusts
- Design, maintain, manage and monitor Directory/Forest/Domain replication
- Execute deployment processes: rollouts, cutovers, configuration support, etc.
- Provide deskside or informal training for users and other support staff
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, with technical majors such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Mathematics preferred
- Strong systems administration, configuration, maintenance, and security experience with Windows Server 2003/2008
- Solid Active Directory design, management, and monitoring experience in a networked and virtualized environment required
- Experience in mixed Linux/Windows and VMWare environments preferred
- Relevant Microsoft certification(s) (e.g. MCSA, MCSE, MSITP: Enterprise or Server Administration) strongly desired .
Additional Qualifications :
- U.S. citizenship with an active Top Secret clearance is required
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Work well as both an individual contributor and as part of an integrated team
- Able to quickly understand complex technical problems and devise effective technical solutions
- Able to convey a strong presence, professional image, and deal confidently with competing priorities
- Dedicated to delivering strong, customer-focused performance in a mission-critical environment
Compensation and Benefits :
- Career Growth – Outstanding Career Opportunities with Competitive Compensation. Customized Training and Development Program. Educational Assistance.
- Health Insurance and Income Protection – Company-Subsidized Comprehensive Health and Dental Insurance for Employees and Families. Company-Paid Vision, Life, Accident, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance. Company-Funded Health Savings Accounts
- Investment and Savings – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off – Company-Paid Holidays, Sick and Vacation Time
Fairfield Technologies, Inc. - 9 months ago