This is a part-time position. |
Silverado Senior Living. Passion. Possibilities. Purpose.
Silverado Senior Living is looking for a caring and experienced Activities Assistant to join our activities team!
General Activities Assistant job responsibilities will include:
• Assists residents with daily social activities on and off site.
• Assists the Director of Resident Engagement with preparation for resident activities and events. The candidate of choice should have the following skills and background:
• One year of experience working in activities, recreation or a similar background.
• A passion for working with the elderly, especially those with memory loss.
• Creative and full of energy.
• A valid driver's license, insurance and reliable transportation.
We invite you to visit our community and apply in person today at 5521 Village Creek Drive, Plano, TX 75093.
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security. ***
Silverado Senior Living - 22 months ago
While making a living is important, there is a certain type of person who yearns to make a difference – to finish a meaningful...