Full-time position available at large scale “Active Adult” (55+) gated community located in Bakersfield. This position requires a self-motivated person with an outgoing and friendly personality.
You would be responsible for planning and coordinating recreational activities and events for the homeowners within the community. Training will be considered for the right person with the following qualifications.
Desired qualifications include:
- Recreation, event coordination, property management, or similar experience required.
- Creative, self-motivated, outgoing and friendly personality required.
- Strong problem-solving and people skills are a must.
- Ability to effectively plan, organize, execute and manage activities, events and excursions.
- Position requires attending some night/weekend events.
- 1+ year’s prior activities coordinating experience preferred.
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, typing 50 wpm).
- HOA experience is helpful.
- Knowledge of laws and procedures pertaining to property management preferred.
- 4 year degree preferred
- Lifting 30-40 lbs
Salary is flexible based on skills and experience.
Excellent benefit package is included.
Thank you for your interest in the position, please submit your resume along with a formal cover letter which includes the following information (a cover letter must be included for review of your resume):
- Re: Activities Coordinator-Bakersfield.
- Briefly explain your experience correlating with the stated qualifications of the position.
- Salary requirement.
- Your proficiency working with Publisher and other Microsoft programs.
Indeed - 9 months ago