To ensure the development, organization and coordination of living center and community resources to provide comprehensive Recreation/Activity Services and programs that meet the needs and interests of each resident.
As a Activities Director at Golden LivingCenters, we will count on you for the direction and business results of our healthcare facilities. As part of your responsibilities, you’ll oversee and lead various operations. You will promote an environment that fosters creative thinking, problem solving and empowerment and hire a qualified executive staff to assist in your efforts. All your hard work will help create a respectful and empowering environment for our patients. You will also orient new staff and participate in recruitment and selection to help us build the best and most capable staff possible. Join our team in this highly valued and essential position as a Coord Dir Activity and make a golden difference.
We are seeking qualified individuals who will never cut a corner to ensure customer satisfaction. If you are compassionate about quality care and have relevant management experience, then this may be just the opportunity for you. Ideal Coord Dir Activity candidates should also have:
Discipline - Select All That Apply Activities
Facility Support Services
- Must hold or acquire state required licenses and/or certifications
- Must be currently certified as Therapeutic Recreation Specialist or have relevant experience in social or recreational program within the last five years, one of which was full-time in a patient activities program in a health care setting
- Have ability to read, write and follow oral/written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
Ready to bring your heart and expertise to an award-winning team that feels more like a family? Bring your passion for care to Golden LivingCenters. As one of the nation’s leading providers of skilled nursing care and inpatient and outpatient therapies, we’re dedicated to helping people live fuller, longer and more productive lives. Our Golden LivingCenters have won more AHCA/NCAL Quality Awards than any other post-acute healthcare provider. These awards are the nation’s highest for distinguished achievement in post-acute care, and they reflect the compassion, commitment and quality orientation of our caregivers. Join us! Together, we’re redefining the way care is delivered with an innovative, holistic approach that considers the ‘whole patient’ every time.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents and families, and to work cooperatively with other employees and personnel of other community agencies at all levels
300 West Meigs
Golden Living Centers - 18 months ago
Every aspect of every Golden LivingCenter and Community is focused on the patients and residents we serve. That means you have the resources...