Requires high school diploma or GED and two years of work experience related to the care of clients/patients in a treatment or teaching environment.
If unable to find qualified candidates, will consider underfilling as an Activity Assistant I (3108) , which requires high school diploma or GED.
Experience in recreation services or the fitness industry preferred.
For More Information, Assistance or Accommodation Contact: Julie Lind Kosmatka
- Complete a State of ND Application for Employment (SFN 10950) . Access application form at: http://www.nd.gov/hrms/jobs/appforms.html or hard copy from any ND Job Service Office.
- Please include the position # and requisition # on your application. Also, provide details in the employment history sections of the application form on how your education, experience and skills will qualify you for this position. Supplemental information such as a cover letter and resume may be included, but the initial review and score will be based on the information provided on SFN 10950 .
- Please fill in all information requested on the application form, such as dates of employment, hours worked per week, credits earned, etc. INCOMPLETE SECTIONS WILL NOT BE GIVEN CREDIT.
- The Department’s Human Resource Division staff will score applications against the minimum qualifications and preferences listed on the job announcement and qualifying military service. After the scoring is completed, a certified list of eligible candidates and the applications will be forwarded to the hiring manager for further consideration and possible interview, based on the final scores.
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- All application material must be received on the closing date by 5:00 pm or before the closing date at the following address:
Human Resource Division
Department of Human Services
600 East Boulevard Avenue Dept 325
Bismarck ND 58505-0250
Fax: 701-328-1927; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Employing Unit: ND Developmental Center
Section: Youth Transition Program
Telephone Number: 701-352-4284
TTY Number: ND Relay Service 1-800-366-6888 (text); 1-800-366-6889 (voice)
ND Relay Number: 1-800-366-6888
Summary of Work:
Assist with campus/living area recreation and leisure calendar events primarily in the Youth Transition Program. Assist in the daily transportation/integration of individuals to participate in local and surrounding community activities. Document and record recreational activities.
Work Schedule: Summer months only. Schedule may vary to meet department needs. Will require some evenings and weekends.
As employers, the State of North Dakota and political subdivisions prohibit smoking in all places of state and political subdivision employment in accordance with N.D.C.C. § 23-12-10.
North Dakota State Government - 11 months ago