Founded in December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
Are you compassionately committed to customer service? If so, we would like to hear from you!
Waterford Place Health Campus , a state of the art, innovative Long Term Care facility providing Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living and Rehabilitation services in Kokomo, Indiana , has an outstanding career opportunity for an individual to work in our Activities Department as an Activity Assistant .
The responsibilities of our Activity Assistant will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in organizing, implementing, and evaluating the activity program of the health campus
- Experience working with seniors and/or activities in Long-Term Care/Healthcare is preferred
- We also ask that the candidate have experience working with residents with dementia
- Some evenings, weekends and holidays may be required
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule. Position requires some weekends and evenings
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Experience working with seniors (including those with dementia) and activities in Long-Term Care/Healthcare is preferred
- Candidate must love the elderly and exhibit an energetic disposition
- Must have valid drivers license and be able to transport residents in company bus/van
Trilogy Health Services - 11 months ago