Founded December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services. Trilogy communities offer a full range of personalized services, from independent and assisted living to skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Through our subsidiary, TriStar Services, we offer home- and community-based services including Certified Home Health services, in addition to pharmacy services and rehabilitation therapy services. Exceptional customer service is the heart of our company culture. Our goal is to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest! To achieve this vision, we set the following goals in each of our markets: To be the Provider of Choice, Employer of Choice and Investment of Choice. Cultural Leadership is the driver for our success and our cultural map that guides us on our journey is our Mission Statement :
- We are committed to exceeding our customer's expectations
- Excellence is achieved by execution of our Trilogy Service Standards
- The Right Employees make the difference
- A servant’s heart is the key to success
- The Team Approach works best
- Let everyone contribute to his or her fullest potential
- Pay Attention to the Details
- The details separate the winners from the losers
- Take what the company is doing very seriously, but not yourself
- Our company has zero tolerance for egos or politics
Are you compassionately committed to customer service? If so, we would like to hear from you!
Ashford Place Health Campus , a state of the art, innovative Long Term Care facility providing Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living and Rehabilitation services in Shelbyville, IN , has an outstanding career opportunity for an individual to work in our Activities Department as a Part-Time Activity Assistant .
The Activity Assistant will report to the Director of Resident Programming and assist in organizing, implementing, and evaluating the activity program of the health campus. Experience working with seniors and/or activities in Long-Term Care/Healthcare is preferred. We also ask that the candidate have experience working with residents with dementia. Some evenings, weekends and holidays may be required.
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Certified Activity Director preferred
- Must be flexible as position requires some weekends and evenings
- Good report writing & administrative skills are essential
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Experience working with seniors and/or activities in Long-Term Care/Healthcare is preferred
- Candidate must love the elderly and exhibit an energetic disposition
- Must be able to create a fun, caring atmosphere for our residents
- Must have valid drivers license and be able to transport residents in company bus/van
- Experience working with residents with dementia is strongly preferred
Founded December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service-focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare...